Thursday, June 21, 2012

Expect increased postings...

Hi,

We have relied on e-mail reports a lot in Region 3 for communicating. This has worked for some and been ineffective for others. Today marks an experiment to do incremental reporting through blog posts here.

If things are set up correctly, a synopsis of this post will show up on the IEEE Region 3 Twitter Feed (r3ieee). Let me know if this is useful (or what other changes would be helpful.)

If you are a IEEE Region 3 Volunteer who would like to use this venue for sharing information, please contact me.

Dave

2 comments:

hardyp3 said...

Hi Dave,
How has this worked out? I'm the webmaster for region 5 and always looking for something better than telephone and email.
--hjp

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I think we are in a slow adoption phase. Volume of readership is not yet high but I remain hopeful that it can reduce some of the e-mail blasts.

Dave